A.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea is a licensed traditional herbal remedy for colds and flu. This is exclusively based on long standing use. It helps the body fight the symptoms of influenza type infections and similar upper respiratory tract conditions by supporting the immune system, helping to maintain the body’s resistance.?Up to 10 species of Echinacea have been identified, but only three (Echinacea purpurea, Echinacea angustifolia and Echinacea pallida) are used medicinally. Echinacea purpurea, the species used in Echinaforce?, is considered to be the most widely researched.
Benefits and features:
- Helps fight the misery of colds and flu
- Strengthens the immune system
- Made from Echinacea purpurea
- Fresh herb (95%) and root (5%) extract
- Why do A.Vogel combine Echinacea Herb & Root in Echinaforce
- Anti-viral, Immune support, anti-inflammatory
- Immune support, anti-inflammatory
- Consult your doctor or healthcare professional before use if pregnant or breastfeeding
- Echinaforce? Echinacea drops are for oral use only
- Do not take more than the recommended dose. Taking too much (overdose) is unlikely to be harmful
- If? you suffer from alcoholism, the alcohol content of Echinaforce? Echinacea drops may be harmful
- If you are in a high-risk group (eg. patients with liver disease or epilepsy) you should consider the alcohol content before taking this product
Dosage of Echinaforce drops & tablets
A.Vogel Echinaforce Colds & Flu drops and tablets may be used by adults and children over the age of 12 years to fight the symptoms of colds and flu.
Directions for use:
Adults, older people and adolescents over 12 years:
Take 20 drops in a little water two to five times daily.
Read leaflet before use.
This product is not suitable for children under 12.
Do not use if you are allergic to Echinacea, other members of the daisy (Asteraceae/ Compositae) family or any of the other ingredients.
For oral short-term use only.
See your doctor if your symptoms worsen or persist after you have taken Echinaforce for 10 days.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Use within 4 months of opening.
Echinaforce Cold & Flu oral drops: One dose (20 drops) contains the tinctures of: Fresh Echinacea herb 614 mg
(Echinacea purpurea (L.) Moench) (1:12?13) Extraction solvent: Ethanol 65% V/V Fresh Echinacea root 32 mg
(Echinacea purpurea (L.) Moench) (1:11?12) Extraction solvent: Ethanol 65% V/V
1 ml of Echinaforce Cold & Flu oral drops is equivalent to 28 drops.
Extraction solvent:?Ethanol 65% V/V.
Use in pregnancy or when breastfeeding
There is no evidence to suggest that using any Echinacea?product?during pregnancy or breastfeeding will be harmful to the unborn or newborn child.
However, as only a few scientific studies have been done on the use of the herb during these stages of life, the UK Department of Health considers that the benefits of using Echinacea in these situations are outweighed by the risks. Hence it does not recommend using Echinacea in pregnant or breastfeeding women.