- Bio-Kult Pro-Cyan is a scientifically developed multi-action formulation that works with the body to help maintain normal levels of bacteria in the gut designed to target the urinary tract
- Bio-Kult Pro-Cyan provides: 36mg of cranberry extract PACs per dose, two specifically selected live bacteria strains and vitamin A to contribute to the normal function of the immune system and maintenance of healthy mucous membranes which can be found lining the gut, mouth and urinary tract.
Tell me more…
- Targets the urinary tract
- Suitable for everyday use as part of a healthy lifestyle
- Great travel companion (no need to refrigerate)
- Use alongside antibiotics
- Leading bacteria brand
- Internationally acclaimed range
- Backed by clinical research
- Bio-Kult Pro-Cyan capsules can be pulled apart and the contents sprinkled onto food, mixed with a drink or swallowed whole
- Suitable for children
- Gluten free
- Vegetarian Society approved
- Made in the UK by ADM Protexin Ltd.
- Cranberry extract (Vaccinium macrocarpon)
- Bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose
- Capsule: vegetable (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
- Live bacteria (milk,?soya)- see strains below (Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.)
- Vitamin A (retinyl acetate)
Live bacterial strains:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus?PXN??35?
- Lactobacillus plantarum?PXN??47?
Nutrition information (per capsule)
- Vitamin A 160?g RE (20% NRV)
- NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
- Proanthocyanidins 18mg (PACs)
- 500 million live bacterial microorganisms (>5 x 108?CFU/capsule), equivalent to 1.2 billion
- live bacterial microorganisms per gram (1.2 x 109?CFU/gram).
- Concentration of 500 million microorganisms
Directions for use*:
Take 1 capsule twice a day.
Take 1 capsule daily.
Bio-Kult Pro-Cyan contains vitamin A, please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or planning a pregnancy.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
*If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions, please consult your doctor before taking any nutritional food supplements.
For allergens advice see ingredients list in?bold.
Contains soya and milk used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
There are no reviews yet.