Natural friendly bacteria supplement for newborns, babies, toddlers and?kids up to 12 years old.
Good to know:
- Award-winning supplement with excellent reviews from parents.
- Each sachet provides 3 billion live cultures + 0.75g of Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) fibres. The billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Contains three live cultures strains?which have been extensively researched in babies and children.
- The strains in ‘For babies & children’?have been well researched in school aged children, assessing immune parameters.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
- Easy to take – simply mix with cold food or drinks.
- No refrigeration required ? live cultures are enclosed in a 3-layer laminated sachet for maximum protection.
- Suitable from birth.
- Suitable for vegetarians and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance.
- Natural source of fibre.
- Sugar free – a good alternative to friendly bacteria yogurts and yogurt drinks, which are often high in sugar.
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing good bacteria.
- Recommended for daily use.
Instructions for use:
Food supplement suitable for infants (from birth) and?children up to 12 years old.
- Simply mix with your child’s favourite foods or drinks – sprinkle the powder over cereal, mix in with yoghurt or dissolve in a glass of water or cold milk.
- Can be taken with formula milk – simply add to the bottle once it has cooled down to room temperature (as heat reduces the viability of natural bacteria).
- For breastfed babies, powder can be applied to nipple or clean finger for baby to suckle.
- Adults & children should ideally drink plenty of water during a course of live cultures.
- Best taken with a meal, preferably with breakfast.
- Infants from birth to 3 years: 1 sachet per day
- Kids 4 – 12 years: 1 to 2 sachets per day as desired
- Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers: 1 sachet per day
- Stabiliser: potato starch
- Live cultures:?Lactobacillus acidophilus?Rosell-52,?Bifidobacterium infantis?Rosell-33?and?Bifidobacterium bifidum?Rosell-71
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS)
Each sachet?guarantees?3 billion?live cultures and 0.75g FOS fibres.
Suitable for vegetarian diets.
Please note this product may contain tiny traces of dairy and/or soy* and is therefore not recommended for those with a strict allergy to dairy. However, those with lactose intolerance should be able to take this supplement with no issues.
* dairy/soy are present in the culture medium only then removed, however tiny residual traces may remain
There are no reviews yet.