A high quality supplement with 5 billion friendly bacteria?of?Bifidobacterium lactis?BB-12??and 4g of FOS, for a source of natural fibre.
Who is it for?
For anyone looking for a live cultures supplement with FOS for natural fibre.
Good to know:
- Each sachet provides 5 billion good bacteria + 4g of Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) fibres. The billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- The strain contained in this supplement is very well researched and is thought to be the world’s most researched strain of Bifidobacteria.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
- Easy to take on the go ? no refrigeration required.
- Suitable for: women during pregnancy, breastfeeding mothers, the elderly, vegetarians, vegans and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance.
- Suitable from 1 year onwards.
- Recommended for daily use or as needed.
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing live cultures.
- Contains 30 sachets.
FOS may initially result in flatulence and / or bloating in some people. These side effects are temporary and should stop as the body adjusts. If side effects continue for 3-4 days, consider reducing the dosage.
Instructions for use
Food supplement suitable for adults and children (from 1 year onwards) with the following recommendations:
- Initial use: Take 1?sachet (and up to 4 sachets if required) daily with food.
- Ongoing use: 1?sachet will often suffice but more can be taken as desired or as professionally directed.
- It is strongly recommended to drink plenty of water with this supplement.
- Shake the sachet, then slowly sprinkle contents into a glass of water and vigorously swirl to dissolve fully.
- Do not use a spoon to stir as this may cause the sachet contents to clump.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use.
Like the rest of the OptiBac range, ‘Bifidobacteria & fibre’ does not require refrigeration.?Store in a cool, dry place below 25?C and out of direct sunlight.
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS)
- Standardised culture:?Bifidobacterium lactis?BB-12?; Fructose
- Anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide
Each sachet guarantees?5 billion?micro-organisms + 4g FOS fibres.