Who is it for?
For anyone looking for a daily friendly bacteria?supplement with vitamin C to support the normal function of the immune system.
Good to know:
- Each capsule provides 5 billion live cultures and 80mg of vitamin C. The billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- 70% of the immune system lives in the gut – vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin and is absorbed in the small intestine
- Contains the well-researched strain?Lactobacillus?paracasei?CASEI 431? which has been?clinically trialled in thousands of people.
- Suitable from 1 year?onwards.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
- Vitamin C helps to support a healthy immune system and your body’s resistance to infection.
- Easy to take on the go ? no refrigeration required.
- Suitable for: women during pregnancy and for breastfeeding mothers, vegans,?vegetarians?and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance.
- Dairy free
- Sugar free
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing live cultures.
- Recommended for daily use.
- Available in one pack size of 30 capsules.
Please note: This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions.
Instructions for use:
‘For daily immunity’ can be given to adults and children,?from 1 year onwards,?with the following recommendations:
- Take 1?capsule daily, preferably with breakfast, or as professionally directed.
- Drink plenty of water with your course of live cultures.
- For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the content of the capsule may be mixed with a cold meal or beverage.
- Vitamin C (80mg, 100% ECNRV*)
- Stabiliser: maltodextrin (natural source); anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate
- Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
- Live cultures:?Lactobacillus paracasei?CASEI 431?
Each capsule guarantees?5 billion?micro-organisms.
Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
* EC Nutrient Reference Value.
Following the taxonomic updates published in April 2020 which are intended to be adopted globally, this strain may now also be referred to as?Lacticaseibacillus paracasei subsp. paracasei?CASEI-431.