Take care of your gut health with Optibac Every Day Probiotics.
Did you know that 80% of you Immune System is in your gut?
- A high quality live cultures probiotic supplement with FOS, containing six different live cultures strains for daily use including Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11.
- Each capsule contains 5 billion friendly bacteria + 88mg of Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) fibres and the billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Bestselling supplement containing 6 different live cultures strains from the Lactobacillus, Lactococcus and Bifidobacterium genera.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
- Easy to take on the go ? no refrigeration required.
- Suitable for: women during pregnancy, vegetarians and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance.
- Suitable from 1 year onward.
- Recommended for daily use.
- Free from artificial?flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing live cultures.
- Please note: This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions.
Instructions for use:
Food supplement suitable for adults and children (from 1 year onward) with the following recommendations:
- Take 1 capsule daily with food, preferably with breakfast, or as professionally directed.
- Can be increased to 2?capsules a day.
- Drink plenty of water with your course of live cultures.
- For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the capsule can be opened and contents mixed with a cold meal or beverage.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
- Stabiliser: potato starch
- Live cultures:?Lactobacillus rhamnosus?Rosell-11,?Lactobacillus acidophilus?Rosell-52,?Bifidobacterium longum?Rosell-175,?Lactococcus lactis?Rosell-1058,?Bifidobacterium breve?Rosell-70,?Bifidobacterium bifidum?Rosell-71 and Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 88mg)
- Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate; antioxidant: ascorbic acid
Each capsule guarantees?5 billion?micro-organisms + 88mg FOS fibres.
Contains 15g protein per 100g, equivalent to 0.066g protein per 440mg capsule.
Suitable for vegetarian diets.
Dairy is not an ingredient, however it is used in production. Any minute traces would not affect those with lactose intolerance.
Following the taxonomic updates advised by a global team of scientists and published in April 2020, a reclassification has been proposed for the rhamnosus species. The rhamnosus strain in ‘For every day’ may therefore now also be known as??Lacticaseibacillus rhamnosus?Rosell-11.