These Palm Oil Free, Vegan Soaps are handmade in Ireland and they are zero waste, which is much better for mother nature!
This seasonal favourite is a totally unique soap made with an exhilarating blend of pure essential oils, reminiscent of rich mulled wine: Gently warming Cinnamon Oil boosts circulation and tightens pores, Sweet Orange Oil, a well-known antimicrobial and anti-fungal, nourishes and detoxifies skin and Oil of Petitgrain has a cool yet soothing sensation while maintaining moisture and oil balance. Lastly this soap contains a confetti blend of all of our soaps, resulting in a lively yet nourishing bar that truly lives up to its name.
- Sweet Orange Oil and cooling Petitgrain Oil nourish dry, irritated skin and is a particularly refreshing blend in the summer.
- Cinnamon was once believed to be more valuable than gold. Its Essential Oil is mildly warming to the skin, enhances circulation and revives skin tone.
- Geranium Essential Oil is gaining popularity as an anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory agent, but has long been used in skincare for its light, floral notes as well as its relaxing effect on the mind.
- Made with Organic, Raw Shea Butter, a creamy, nutrient dense substance which provides numerous benefits for the skin. It is recognised as an excellent moisturiser, a powerful anti-inflammatory and provides relief to itchy skin.
- Free From SLS, Parabens and Synthetic Fragrances.
Minimum weight: 90G
Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil), Sodium Sunflowerate (Sunflower Oil), Filtered Rainwater, Sodium Olivoate (Olive Oil), Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter), Madagascar Cinnamon Leaf Oil (Cinnamon zeylanicum), Kaolin Clay, Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891), Confetti Blend of all of our soaps.
Essential Oils of:
Sweet Orange, Petitgrain, Geranium, Cinnamon.
Geraniol, Citronellol, Citral Limonene and Linalool
(Naturally occurring constituent of pure essential oil)