Viridian Dandelion with Burdock combines two plants which have long been known to aid digestion and may help support a healthy liver.
- Digestive effects: Dandelion comes under the category of a bitter herb. It is believed that the bitter principles may stimulate the initial phase of digestion.
- Liver effects: Dandelion is thought to promote a healthy liver due to its Choleretic and Cholagogue effect.
- Water Retention: Dandelion is another popular herbal for increasing the production of urine and getting rid of water retention. This plant works as a natural diuretic because it is rich in potassium, which is a type of mineral that acts in the kidneys and increases the production of urine.
In the West the root of Burdock is considered the most important part.
- Detoxifying: It is used primarily as a cleansing and an eliminative remedy, especially effective when there is a buildup of toxins.
- Skin: Burdock may support healthy skin due to its blood, liver detoxing and antimicrobial action.
- Digestion: The bitter glycosides within this herb may also support digestion.
- Appetite: Burdock may have appetite stimulating properties.
|Dandelion root extract 4:1||250mg|
|in a base of alfalfa, spirulina and bilberry|